Do you run a small business from your home and want to protect your privacy? Will that package left on your front porch be there when you get home? We’ve all been there, expecting a document or package only to find a pastel colored notice in our mailbox or stuck in our door reminding us we weren’t home to sign for it. We understand and we think we can help!
Consider renting a mailbox at our Tiffin, Coralville, or North Liberty store!
Here’s some food for thought:
- 24 hour access lets you pick up your mail whenever it’s convenient.
- A real street address can be more beneficial than a P.O Box. The U.S. Postal Service doesn’t accept mail from carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL. Any carrier can deliver to your mailbox with us.
- We accept mail and packages and sign on your behalf so you never miss a delivery.
- Our stores are staffed six days a week.
- Mailboxes are available in three sizes in Coralville and one size in North Liberty and Tiffin.
- If you move (locally anyway!) you don’t need to change your address.
- Keep your business and personal mail separate. Having a separate business address away from your home can prevent unsolicited sales “drop-ins” and help preserve your work-home balance.
- If you’re new to the area and not sure where to settle down, our mailbox rental terms start at 3 months. We also offer a 6 month or 1 year option. They’re super easy to set up and with the first two months absolutely free right now, it’s worth a try!